Just so you know, these affiliate links are what keep the blog alive. We appreciate your love and support.
It’s Christmas in October, babes! Prime Day is almost here and we are ready to buy all the things. Prime Day can be a bit overwhelming so I am sharing how to best take advantage of this day.
Navigating Prime Day
There is so much to see during Prime Day (Oct 13 & 14), and in order to to navigate this sale like a pro, I recommend the following:
- Be sure to download the Amazon app and scroll through upcoming deals, then mark the items you are interested in as watching and you’ll receive a notification when the price drops!
- Have the Prime Day page open on your computer to be able to see deals in real-time, you can also mark them as watching on your computer.
- You can start shopping now for early deals, check them out here.
- Keep checking back to this post, we will add our favorite deals as they become available!
Earn $160 in Free Amazon Credit
Did you know you can earn up to $160 in free Amazon credit during Prime Day this year?
Through October 14, you can earn $10 when you spend $10 at Whole Foods and other Amazon properties. You need to be a Prime Member to qualify for this deal, and you must shop at a physical Amazon store such as Amazon Fresh, Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery, Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up and Amazon 4-star. The can use this offer up to five times for the full $50 in credit at Amazon. After making a qualifying purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem.
You can also earn $10 when you buy $10+ on items sold by small businesses on Amazon. This offer is available through October 12 and you can use your credit on Prime Day.
Earn the last $100 when you get approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card.
Now let’s get to shopping!
Amazon Brand Products
These deals have not started quite yet, but starting at midnight you can save big on the Amazon products you’ve been eyeing all year. PS: They also make for great gifts:
- Save 60% on the Echo Dot (third-gen), just $18.99
- Save up to $80 on Echo Show devices. Get the Echo Show 5 for $44.99, the Echo Show 8 for $64.99, and the Echo Show (second-gen) for $149.99
- Save $40 on the Fire TV Cube, just $79.99
- Save $20 on the Ring Stick Up Camera, just $79.99.
- Save 30% on Ring Video Doorbell devices and get the Ring Video Doorbell (second-gen) for $69.99
- Get your smart home started with the Ring Video Doorbell 3 and Echo Show 5 for only $149.99
- Get an Echo Dot and LIFX Smart Bulb (Wi-Fi setup), just $18.99
- Save $50 on the Kindle Paperwhite, just $79.99
Save on Home Items
Now is the time to re-decorate that room you’ve been meaning to update! Prime Day will feature thousands of deals on furniture, kitchen and home items. Check out some of our favorite (and up to date) deals here.
There is a lot more coming, babes! So check back on the Prime Day page starting at midnight or come back to this blog post, we will be adding more deals and links once the sale is live.