Gameday recipes anyone? Everyone’s talking about how football season is right around the corner, and I don’t know about you, but my favorite part (cough cough – only part I enjoy) are the snacks and drinks. O yeah, and sometimes the accessories 😉
The Bower‘s Whipped Feta is one of my absolute favorite happy hour snacks so I was beyond excited to get Chef Marcus Woodham’s recipe served right to my inbox! I’ll definitely be serving this deliciousness this football season. Stay tuned for more yummy gameday recipes from some of my favorite New Orleans restaurants!
Whipped Feta Appetizer
- 1 lb feta
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Whip all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor
- Once all ingredients are incorporated, slowly add olive oil to emulsify while running the food processor on “pulse”
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Serve with pita bread, your favorite chips, or sliced cucumbers
If you really want to take it up a notch, serve this as part of a full gameday board with other cheeses, meats, nuts & more little snackies. Enjoy!