It’s officially summer and it’s hot outside! The perfect solution to cool down and relax? an easy frosé recipe. We already love sipping all of our favorite rosé wines all summer long, but frosé (frozen rosé wine) is an even more refreshing take on a summer favorite. We have tried lots of recipes to perfect to easy frosé at home and this one is by far the easiest and best! Using frozen strawberries instead of ice adds a yummy hint of strawberry and makes blending so much smoother without worrying about having ice chunks in your drink.
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé wine
- 4 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- simple syrup or sugar to taste
One batch will make four frosés, make two batches for eight servings!
- Place 2 cups of the frozen strawberries in a blender then pour in 1/2 bottle of the rosé
- Blend until smooth
- Add the lemon juice and vodka and blend
- Taste and add sugar or simple syrup to sweeten if needed
- Pour into glasses, add fresh fruit garnishes if desired and enjoy!